sunday journaling | thank you 199 followers

 



Hello, friends! How are you?

I come back with another journaling video. This time I made a journal page about my instagram which showed me beautiful repeated numbers on its post, followers, and following numbers.

 

I drew my instagram profile on my journal with the same colors as my January bullet journal theme because it’s still January. I don’t usually use the same colors as my bullet journal, it’s kind of journal which has more freestyle and it shouldn’t always be words and doodles altogether. Sometimes it’s only doodles, sometimes it’s only words.

 

I also talked about how I love the new song by Momoiro Clover Z titled Tsukiiro Chainon which is Sailormoon Eternal movies theme song. I can listen to this song only all day long. I think this song will be one of my top 3 songs in the first half of 2021. It’s because I love the moon. I can look at the moon as long as I want to. This talk leads me to talk about my favorite sailor guardians and the planets I want to live in.

 

Also, this month I watch a new Japanese drama series titled Shitteru Wife (an adaptation of Korean drama titled Familiar Wife). I talked about changing the past, my views about life in general and the chance to fix the mistakes you made in the past.

 

Questions :

What is your current favorite song you can listen all day all night?

Which sailor guardian is your favorite? If you could be one of them, which one you choose to be?

If other planets were suitable for humans to live, which planet do you want to live? Why?

If you were given the chance to come back to the past to do anything you want, what would you do?

 

You can make it as prompts for your journal pages. Let me know if you want me to share your answers for these questions ^^

 

My answers are  already included in the video, so you can listen to it until the end. I also made journal pages about them. I might share it one day on my instagram account.

 



 

Announcement : I will launch a new sticker set for February (I will also use it for my February bullet journal) tomorrow on January 21, 2021. Please follow Shainalite Shop on shopee to get new updates about new products and shopping voucher.

 

 

As usual, if you have a journaling instagram account or youtube channel, let’s follow each other and help each other (perhaps do a collaboration later). Get into my instagram DM or my email shop.shainalite@gmail.com for collaboration request. It’s always open as long as I don’t post a CLOSED announcement.

 

 

That’s all for today’s entry. I hope my short blog post and youtube video can be a help or inspiration for you ^^ I hope you have a wonderful day today and find something to appreciate too. See you next week on my February bullet journal setup video. Bye!

 

 

Links :

Sunday Journaling by shainalite (YouTube)

Tsukiiro Chainon by Momoiro Clover Z (Spotify)

Shitteru Wife // Fuji TV // OkuraTadayoshi – Hirose Alice (Viu)

0 Comments