FREEBIES | Astrocal by shainalite August 2020



Hello! Happy August!

As usual I'm sharing my astro calendar / astrocal which I also use for my August bullet journal. I always put planet transits, moon cycles and other astrology events for my monthly spread, so I can immediately know what to expect during the month.

This month, Mercury is still active even after going direct, Mars entering his shadow period before going retrograde next month. We have Uranus retrograde this month, Aquarius full moon and Leo new moon. 

As usual, I put 2 versions for this astrocal, GMT/UT version and GMT+7 version. You can download both of them and use them for your bullet journal too. Let me know if you have problems with the calendar, or if you have advice for improving my astrocal. Enjoy!

For more bullet journal content, you can visit my instagram @shainalite. My theme for this month is one of my favorite food, takoyaki! See you there!


GMT+7 version


GMT/UT version



0 Comments