2021 Bullet Journal Setup Video (+ Astro Highlights Spread Digital Ver)

 



Hello! Long time no see.


I finally posted the first video on my youtube channel. It's supposed to be a 2021 bullet journal setup video but I lost the main parts (my phone didn't either record the process or save the record), so I posted the remaining parts which are astro highlights and the final flip through. It's quite short video, around 3 mins, I hope you like it.





Since what I wrote there is not visible in the video, here I posted the astro highlights spread in digital version (in case you want to know what I have written there). I use GMT+7 timezone, so please adjust your timezone unless you will get the wrong date/time especially for the eclipses.




Enjoy


The supplies I used in this video are available in the description box under my video. In case you want to shop something from my online shop, I attach the shop link here (the shipping is limited to Indonesia only) : Shainalite Shop (shopee)

0 Comments