January 2021 Weekly Bullet Journal Minimal and Quick Setup

 



Hello friends! How are you?

I posted a new bullet journal video today. It’s January Weekly Log setup video. I made the remaining 3 weeks (since the first 2 weeks were done before). I made it simple and quick because I don’t have much time to draw (I’m too slow to finish a drawing because I will change my mind quickly to perfect everything).

 

All my weekly spreads this month are all simple and quick to make, it might be suitable for you when you don’t have much time to decorate your bullet journal.




 

In this video, I talked about a Netflix series I finished this month, titled Alice in Borderland. My favorite characters are An (Miyoshi Ayaka) and Kuina (Asahina Aya), also Aguni (Aoyagi Sho). Which one is your favorite character? As for Tsuchiya Tao, she always has a place inside my heart for any role she got. Arisu (Yamazaki Kento) just reminds me of Kira Yamato (Gundam SEED / DESTINY), somehow. So, did you watch this series? Which one is your favorite character?

 

I’m patiently waiting for the next season because I’m curious of where the dead people go.

 

I hope you enjoy today’s video. See you on the next journaling video. Bye.

0 Comments