FREEBIES | Simple Takoyaki Phone Wallpaper

wallpaper free takoyaki by shainalite


Hello! 

In this post I'm sharing another free stuff you can directly download without any requirements from this blog. It's takoyaki phone wallpaper! The simple one!

The takoyaki I use for this wallpaper is the one I use in my bullet journal too. There are 2 versions, one with 5 takoyakis (which is for my August bujo cover page) and another one with 7 takoyakis (which I'm currently using for my phone)

I also use this wallpaper for my lockscreen since it has mini August calendar in it, so it's suitable for my lockscreen wallpaper. 

Next time I might share wallpaper for tablet and computer too!

Let me know which version you downloaded, and which one you like the most!

I will come back with other freebies posts next month! 


For more bullet journal contents, visit my instagram @shainalite! See you there!






0 Comments