Plan with me | March 2021 Bullet Journal Setup | the world I want to see with you

 

march minimal bullet journal

Hello friends!

We’ve just had a new moon several days ago, and it’s still the middle of February. The good news is I have finished my March bullet journal setup, and I’m proud of myself for doing this immediately after planning the spreads.

 

The theme for March is inspired by a new single of Kanjani Eight titled Kimi to Mitai Sekai (キミトミタイセカイ) which is translated into "The World I want to See with You". This song is used for Familiar Wife drama theme song (which is in my watching list since January) and I really love how it sounds. It’s something new for me to listen this kind of song. My bullet journal setup has no correlations with the song, because I have another image in my head when I have this song title coming into my head.

 

Filming this setup was a bit difficult for me due to the cloudy weather. It was sunny then cloudy then sunny again, made the lighting was pretty unstable. So I decided to move away my table to the corner of the room from the window. And I’m glad that it turned out to be better.

 

I keep the same pages as my February setup such as highlight, braindump and weather tracker. So far, those three are the only pages I need for my bullet journal.



 

In the highlight pages, I tried to translate 2 sentences of a song by Johnny’s WEST titled Change your mind! (which was in my top played songs during January) I really like this song, and it became one of my January most played songs.

 

As usual, I will share some journaling prompts for you to use. You can answer it below, or write them down on your journal. Please let me know by tagging me if you want me to share your journal entry from prompt I shared here.

 

JOURNAL PROMPTS :

1. What kind of world do you want to see?

2. If you want to create your own world, what name you would give? Who lives there?

3. If we were never born into this world, where probably would we be?

 

So, thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this March setup. Wish you a wonderful day. See you next week on March weekly setup. Bye!


LINKS YOU MIGHT NEED :

Plan with Me | March 2021 Minimal Bullet Journal Setup

Kanjani Eight - キミトミタイセカイ (Kimi to Mitai Sekai) Official Music Video

Kanjani Eight - キミトミタイセカイ (Kimi to Mitai Sekai) Official Music Video SING Ver.

0 Comments